Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why So Serious Gaming is a Ps3 clan thats made for a more lean back kind of gaming experience.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drop-Shotting Lessons!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bazzainver

Drop-Shotting Lessons! Empty
PostSubject: Drop-Shotting Lessons!   Drop-Shotting Lessons! EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:50 am

READ FIRST* I am clearly fairly new here, and until I get accepted into the Clan, I will not do this. If i do not get accepted from the Clan, I will ask for this thread to be deleted or locked.

Heyy Guyz!
My Name is Bazzainver if you do not know already. I am a mad Black Ops fan. I am currently 5th Prestige Lvl 12. The main way I get kills is Drop-Shotting! Don't Know what Drop-Shotting Is? Then Just read my quick definition below, if you already know then skip it.

Drop-Shotting:
When a Player in a First-Person Shooter Game steadily drops while shooting, therefore making the person harder to hit.

FAQ:

Q. Why is a Drop-Shot so good? I can just aim for the legs and I can put a drop-shot in the Bin!
A. Well, there are a few benefits of Drop-Shots. Firstly, On Black Ops if you drop-shot, while you are on the ground you will aim for the legs, therefore knocking out those Second-Chancers before they even get the chance to touch you. Another benefit is, that you can't possibly aim for the legs every time, so you will win most gunfights with a drop-shot. Especially if you use it as a suprise technique.

I will soon be posting up times where you can come with me and we can do 1hr sessions to Improve your drop-shotting. If you are willing to accept that you will lose many Knife-Fights, but win alot more gunfights, then just contact me and we can arrange a time.

Thankyou All!
Baz Smile

Back to top Go down

Drop-Shotting Lessons!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Black Ops Support-
Jump to: